ORDERS OVER $1500 SHIP FOR $99 FLAT RATE.
- Our online system charges the card when the order is placed. Upon placing your order, we need to procure the materials and labor to produce your order, so you are charged upon placing your order.
- Depending on the workflow and production load at the factory, we estimate that most orders take 3 weeks from date of order to deliver to the West Coast. Orders outside of Western States should plan for an additional 5 days for delivery.
- We ship via common carrier, LTL, curbside delivery with a liftgate. Our carrier pool includes CEVA, Yellow freight and others. After your order is complete, you will be contacted by the freight carrier to schedule a delivery. Order will deliver on pallets, shrink wrapped and protected and left curbside on your property. If you need to make other arrangements, please let the delivery agent know.
- Shipping charges vary based on your order value and destination. In general, you should plan that shipping charges are approximately $150-180 per pallet depending on destination. Fountains ship 1 unit per pallet, while planters may be up to 6 units per pallet. Your shipping costs will be displayed upon checkout.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- You can return your product within 30 days, but you are responsible for the freight charges back. Simply contact our customer service team, email@example.com to initiate a refund and return. After products are received back in our warehouse in Rancho Dominguez, CA, you will receive a full refund, less your shipping charges with 3-5 business days. You can schedule return freight with our carrier.
- While we do our best to prevent shipping damage through crating and packaging, concrete is heavy and can be damaged during shipping. If your product arrives broken, cracked or damaged, please notify us immediately and provide pictures of the damage. We will gladly replace at no charge, or provide you with a touch up kit to remedy small imperfections. You will not be charged for the damaged replacements.